Carl Youngberg is a frequent speaker on the impact of human behavior and change management in the workplace. His clients include:
- Cisco Systems
- Boise Cascade Office Products
- MCI WorldCom
- Zale-Lipshy University Hospital
- Trammell Crow
- Region 10
- IKOS Systems
- Neiman Marcus
- Winter Sky Marketing
- The Dallas Market Center
- The Principal Financial Group
- La Madeleine French Bakery
- The Dallas Independent School District
- Coca Cola Southwest.
His professional background encompasses over 25 years of management experience with Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus. His particular area of interest is in customer care and relationship selling.
He is currently writing his first book on the importance of customer service.